Kobe Bryant Shoes for the 2008-09 NBA Season: Nike Zoom Kobe IV (4)
Following the immense success of the other shoe promoted by Kobe Bryant for the Olympic games, the revolutionary Hyperdunk, Nike will launch on January 17, 2009 the fourth edition of the the Zoom Kobe line which features a beautiful design (maybe the best of the line so far) and promises to be another hit.
The new Nike Zoom Kobe IV are already available at Foot Locker...
It doesn't look like just a typical basketball sneaker. The Los Angeles Lakers colorway (black purple, yellow, grey) features a translucent midsole and a black reptile print on the toe box and heel. The tongues of the shoes from this edition have golden words imprinted reading “Carpe Diem” -- ’seize the day’ in Latin. There are more colorways that are expected to drop later in 2009.
Before the release of this shoes Kobe played some NBA games with an Hyperdunk/Zoom Kobe 4 hybrid.
New Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes Pictures: Nike Zoom Kobe IV (4)
Complete Picture Gallery Here....
Kobe Bryant new signature shoes were designed by Eric Avar of Nike and built for Kobe’s precision speed and style. Strike fast, strike hard with the Nike Zoom Kobe IV basketball shoe. Slice through the lane like a snake on the hardwood.
Zoom Kobe 4 Features:
- LunarLite foam and Flywire take out weight and add strength, so you’re locked in and free to fly.
- Flywire upper, external heel counter and molded collar work together to provide maximum support and stability by keeping the foot from sliding on the footbed during cuts.
- Synthetic-leather overlays in a snake skin print add durability and unique design detail.
- Mesh Dynamic Fit inner sleeve adds secure fit and provides breathable comfort on the court.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel, LunarLite foam in the forefoot and a rigidity plate in the midfoot provide support and cushion exactly where you need it.
- Heel crash pad offers smooth step-in and toe-off.
- An outrigger gives lateral support.
- Flex grooves aid natural foot movement.
- Injected TPU external heel counter features Kobe’s signature